Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day Book Journals - Past Trips

Finally. Going through my journal stash and pictures! During my vacation, I'm trying to finish all of these small projects that I started over the years. I finally divided up all my pictures and embellishments from my past trips -- going back to 2007 when I went to London/Paris! Haha! My junk drawer is getting organized and cleaned out.

I finished putting the journal together for my 2009 trip to San Francisco. I need to go back and do some journal writing.



And this is from my 2010 trip to New York City. I'm still working on this one, but I finally put the pictures in the right order.


Here's what I'm working on next:

2000 - Plymouth, MA
2004 - Seoul, South Korea
2007 - London/Paris
2008 - Las Vegas
2009 - San Francisco
2010 - New York City
2012 - New Orleans
2012/2013 - Daily Junk Journal - Ordinary Reflections
2013 - Diet Journal 

WOW! I think I may need to get more mini books! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment