Friday, April 13, 2012

French Collage Card - Best Wishes

Sometimes, I feel like throwing everything on the card and just go for it, for better or worse. I made this card without any kind of plan in mind. I grabbed a bunch of things from my stash and figured out a way to work with them. I probably spent a good hour just staring at all the different pieces, switching things out, playing with color, until it finally hit me that this collage had a French theme. So I looked through my stash to find some French-themed embellishments. I knew I wanted it to be vintage and look distressed. Once I figured out what I needed to make the card, I spent another hour cutting and putting things on the card and moving them around.



Supplies Used:

Stampin Up.
Prima flowers.
Martha Steward doilies.
Hand dyed ribbon.
Collage items from Artchix.
Distressing tool.
Spritzer tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment